Win a Giveaway Trip for 2 to Bryce & Zion with Austin Adventures
We’ve partnered with Austin Adventures to give away a trip for two adult guests on their Bryce Canyon & Zion Hike in 2020
The giveaway is a 6-day Utah adventure is for two active adult guests
Southwestern Utah’s Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks are two of the most geologically fascinating and stunningly beautiful places on earth, and this trip allows you to take in both Parks by foot! Explore rim country with a hike to Angel’s Landing, 1,200 feet above the valley floor. Hike the most magnificent slot canyon around: Zion National Park’s Virgin River Narrows, ranked fifth out of America’s best 100 adventures by National Geographic Adventure Magazine. Browse galleries in the artist conclave of Springdale and unwind each night while marveling at the brilliance of Utah’s starlit sky.
From the fairy-tale amphitheater of Bryce’s Canyon to the monolithic sandstone walls of Zion National Park, get ready for a mind-blowing adventure in Southern Utah’s prized Canyon Country. Our expert guides can’t wait to introduce you to Utah’s spectacular landscape featuring 60-million-year-old towering red walls and windswept rock formations as you discover the geologic history behind the Colorado Plateau and water’s effect on the terrain in this stunning region of the Southwest US. Six days won’t seem enough for this adventure-of-a-lifetime!
- Wander among timeless bristlecone pines and experience the richness of a subalpine forest in Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Cross a rainbow of red, pink, and white sandstone cliffs in Snow Canyon
- Saunter beneath a sky-high slot canyon coined “Wall Street,” relishing in just how far, far away you feel from New York City’s skyscrapers
- Walk between the magical hoodoo rock formations of Bryce’s Peek-a-Boo Trail
- Summit the magnificent towering monolith of Angel’s Landing
- Trek past waterfalls, natural springs, and hanging gardens in Zion’s Virgin River Narrows, ranked one of America’s best adventures by National Geographic
This trip is rated moderate and begins and ends in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Accommodations (based on double occupancy)
All planned hikes and activities
What’s Not Included:
Airfare to and from Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is an amazing chance to explore two of America’s most dramatic National Parks. Enter today for a chance to win. You can enter once a day, every day, until December 31, 2019, at 11:59 PM, EST.
Be sure to read my profile of company founder Dan Austin.
Click here to read the complete rules.