Smart Deals: The Inn on the Alameda, Santa Fe
What’s the Deal: The Inn on the Alameda is offering a three-night package to experience Santa Fe and experience Tako Kichi: Kite Crazy in Japan at the beautiful hilltop Museum of International Folk Art.
Details: The three-night package ranges from $417 to $957, depending on number of people, room-type, and dates selected, and does not include applicable taxes. Choose any three consecutive nights between March 10 and April 30, 2014 to take advantage of this special offer. The rate includes:
• Three (3) nights’ accommodations, single or double occupancy (additional nights may be booked at standard rates, subject to availability)
• Entrance to The International Museum of Folk Art to enjoy the Tako Kichi exhibit, where docent tours are available for those interested in a deeper look.Museum visitors can make their own kites in the gallery, attend lectures, kite-making workshops, and kite-flying on the plaza at Museum Hill. (Check the museum’s web-site for more information on programs).
• The Inn’s Breakfast of Enchantment each morning
• A daily afternoon wine-and-cheese reception
• Complimentary parking; Free WiFi; and complimentary shuttle service to downtown attractions
An additional charge of $35 per night will apply for more than two (2) people in a room (maximum of three adults per guest room).
Booking: Call (800) 289-2122 for more information, or book here now.