Smart Deals: Cathay Pacific
What’s the Deal: To celebrate the launch of its newest route from Newark Liberty InternationalAirport to Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific Airways, the home carrier of Hong Kong, has an eight-day fare sale exclusive to Newark passengers.
Details: Round-trip economy class tickets from Newark to Hong Kong purchased between September 16 – 23, 2013 will be on sale from just $759* – including all taxes and fuel surcharges – for travel between March 1 – April 30, 2014.
Backstory: The new service, commencing on March 1, 2014, will complement Cathay Pacific’s current four-times-daily service from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York. The service will be operated by Boeing 777-300ER aircraft featuring Cathay Pacific’s awarding-winning Business Class, Premium Economy Class and the new Economy Class seats.
1. Cannot be combined with any other fare or offer.
2. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
3. This is a limited time and limited availability offer. Only available for a limited time through 11:59:59 PM PDT/CDT/EDT on 23 September 2013 (or until deemed sold out). If you cannot find availability for the dates that you have selected, please adjust your travel dates.
4. May be eligible for Asia Miles & AAdvantage Miles, depending on fare class booked.
5. Waitlisting is not permitted.
6. Fares listed above based on a sample search for mid-week transpacific departure dates.
7. Cancellation Fee: $100 applies (non-refundable after departure).
8. Change Fee: $100 applies per change per person.
9. Minimum Stay of None. Maximum Stay of six (6) months.
10. Electronic ticket purchase only.
11. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time.
12. This fare can only be purchased online by a U.S. resident with a valid U.S. credit card billing address and U.S. mailing address.
Booking: Cathay Pacific