Categorized | Slideshow

• Twitter
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • RSS

All images copyright Deborah Loeb Bohren.

Visit Deborah Loeb Bohren Fine Art Photography

Share and Enjoy

17 Responses to “Iconic Paris: Photos by Deborah Loeb Bohren”

1. Susan says:

These pictures make me want to get on the next plane and go to Paris. They are gorgeous!

2. Ken Ferber says:

Wow. Nearly as beautiful as the photographer!

3. jay says:

Well Debbie,
    Bob would be so proud of you!!
    Congratulations on your successful photoessay of Paris.
    Come home soon we miss you

4. Julie Pokela says:

Deb’s photos are amazing. She shows iconic sites witha new eye–I want to go to Paris immediately!

5. Richard Zucker says:

Beautiful! The lighting and composition make these images as fresh as our 1st trip to Paris!
    Will share with all our Francophile friends.

6. John Krauss says:

Bravo. Extremely well done. Deb is an accomplished fine arts photographer. These are only examples of her work.

She is in a marathon race with her passion. Her images show she has staked her future just over the finishing line!

John Krauss

7. Doug Johnson says:

Wonderful images! I love the perspective (up!), color palette, composition, clarity and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing!

8. Lisa says:

Deb – these are stunning. I’m so glad you took a chance to go live out your dream – the world will be a better place for it. These photos are truly breath taking! Come home soon – we miss you!

9. Joanie says:

Magnificent photographs, Paris is alive through your lens.
    Congratulations on your “graduation “, well deserved and well earned.

Can’t wait to have you home. You have been greatly missed.

10. Trent says:

I am always so pleased to be able to see the incredible work of Deb. Her technical expertise is a given, but what never ceases to amaze is her unique sense of composition and perspective. So many times I’ve asked myself “now why didn’t I think of that composition?” As a photographer, Deb “sees” the world differently from the masses. This gift of seeing is what always intrigues and amazes me. I am so happy for you Deb.

11. Jane Nelson says:

artist postcards of a beautiful city- love them

12. Carin says:

Deb, these photos are amazing. The color is incredible. You have once again captured a special feeling with each image and delighted your audience. Thank you for taking us with you on your explorations! I am so thrilled that you are living the dream! Beautifully done.

13. Teddi says:

Brilliant! Beautiful! You’ve taken your viewer into Paris, whirled them around, and given them a picture of your life there…Brava! Can’t wait to see you in May. Safe travels!

14. Spence says:

Beautiful pics, Deb! Your photos always seems to have a rich, warm tone to them. The reds and blues really stand out, and your contrast is eye-catching. I’ve been to Paris four times, but your pics always provide a perspective that I never seem to get while there….

Looking forward to seeing more!Wonderful job…

15. Mary says:

Deb – Your photos are wonderful! So glad you are living your passion.

16. Val Rogers says:

Ms Loeb Bohren- These photos are exquisite. Thank you Everett potter

17. Karen Early says:

Never been to Paris…YET! Now I can’t wait to go. I can’t imagine it will look any better than your photos of it!