Previous post

Freddie & Me Gives Readers An “Inside the Ropes” Glimpse into the Masters in Augusta

Next post

Smart Deals: Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club

17 Comments

1. Susan
    April 13, 2014 at 9:12 am — Reply

These pictures make me want to get on the next plane and go to Paris. They are gorgeous!

2. Ken Ferber
    April 13, 2014 at 9:23 am — Reply

Wow. Nearly as beautiful as the photographer!

3. April 13, 2014 at 10:01 am — Reply

Well Debbie,
    Bob would be so proud of you!!
    Congratulations on your successful photoessay of Paris.
    Come home soon we miss you

4. Julie Pokela
    April 13, 2014 at 10:34 am — Reply

Deb’s photos are amazing. She shows iconic sites witha new eye–I want to go to Paris immediately!

5. Richard Zucker
    April 13, 2014 at 1:37 pm — Reply

Beautiful! The lighting and composition make these images as fresh as our 1st trip to Paris!
    Will share with all our Francophile friends.

6. April 13, 2014 at 5:57 pm — Reply

Bravo. Extremely well done. Deb is an accomplished fine arts photographer. These are only examples of her work.

She is in a marathon race with her passion. Her images show she has staked her future just over the finishing line!

John Krauss

7. April 13, 2014 at 7:46 pm — Reply

Wonderful images! I love the perspective (up!), color palette, composition, clarity and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing!

8. Lisa
    April 14, 2014 at 9:15 am — Reply

Deb – these are stunning. I’m so glad you took a chance to go live out your dream – the world will be a better place for it. These photos are truly breath taking! Come home soon – we miss you!

9. Joanie
    April 14, 2014 at 9:02 pm — Reply

Magnificent photographs, Paris is alive through your lens.
    Congratulations on your “graduation “, well deserved and well earned.

Can’t wait to have you home. You have been greatly missed.
    Love,
    Joanie

10. April 14, 2014 at 11:46 pm — Reply

I am always so pleased to be able to see the incredible work of Deb. Her technical expertise is a given, but what never ceases to amaze is her unique sense of composition and perspective. So many times I’ve asked myself “now why didn’t I think of that composition?” As a photographer, Deb “sees” the world differently from the masses. This gift of seeing is what always intrigues and amazes me. I am so happy for you Deb.

11. Jane Nelson
    April 15, 2014 at 12:15 pm — Reply

artist postcards of a beautiful city- love them

12. Carin
    April 15, 2014 at 8:25 pm — Reply

Deb, these photos are amazing. The color is incredible. You have once again captured a special feeling with each image and delighted your audience. Thank you for taking us with you on your explorations! I am so thrilled that you are living the dream! Beautifully done.

13. Teddi
    April 16, 2014 at 10:21 am — Reply

Brilliant! Beautiful! You’ve taken your viewer into Paris, whirled them around, and given them a picture of your life there…Brava! Can’t wait to see you in May. Safe travels!

14. Spence
    April 22, 2014 at 2:56 pm — Reply

Beautiful pics, Deb! Your photos always seems to have a rich, warm tone to them. The reds and blues really stand out, and your contrast is eye-catching. I’ve been to Paris four times, but your pics always provide a perspective that I never seem to get while there….

Looking forward to seeing more!Wonderful job…

15. Mary
    May 22, 2014 at 10:48 am — Reply

Deb – Your photos are wonderful! So glad you are living your passion.

16. Val Rogers
    May 22, 2014 at 3:42 pm — Reply

Ms Loeb Bohren- These photos are exquisite. Thank you Everett potter

17. May 23, 2014 at 9:23 am — Reply

Never been to Paris…YET! Now I can’t wait to go. I can’t imagine it will look any better than your photos of it!