What’s the Deal: Villa Aquamare, one of the world’s most exclusive villa compounds, is offering Family Winter Break on Virgin Gorda
Backstory: Villa Aquamare on Virgin Gorda has the magical ingredients that every family is looking for in a winter vacation: a sandy Caribbean beach, three dramatic 8,000 square foot luxury villas and five-star design and services. Each one of Villa Aquamare’s villas has five suites, three of them master suites, boasting ensuite marble bathrooms equipped with a Jacuzzi tub and sensual alfresco rain showers. Each of the villas has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the islets in the Drake Channel as well as a living room with a 30-foot vaulted ceiling, a dining room, gourmet kitchen, multiple terraces and an infinity pool. Villa Aquamare’s private sandy Beach Park offers a Dream Bed that looks out over the tranquil Caribbean, ideal for weary parents needing a little downtime. But when it’s time to get active with the kids, there is a small fleet of kayaks that can be taken out for a short paddle to a deserted beach. There’s snorkeling equipment as well, perfect for underwater adventures on the coral reef teaming with tropical life that lies just offshore.
Details: The Family Winter Break on Virgin Gorda includes
- 5 nights in one of Villa Aquamare’s 8,000 square foot five-bedroom villas. The villa boasts a spacious living room and dining room area, gourmet kitchen, multiple terraces, and a private infinity pool.
- Meet & Greet at airport or Spanish Town Marina
- Land transfers to the villa
- Use of the Beach Park, with kayaks and snorkeling equipment to explore the reef that lies just offshore
- The price is $3,357 per villa, per night, based on a minimum five-night stay and a maximum occupancy of 10 persons per villa. Taxes and service charges are extra.
Fine print: Offer good from February 1 to April 30, 2014
Booking: For reservations or more information, visit www.villaaquamare.com or call (787)-461-2638.